Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sprits for Sale???

I was on eBay awhile ago looking for jewelry when I came across a ring with a ruby on it. The auction was almost over so I went to the sellers page to see if I could find anything else. You won't believe what I found......SPIRITS!!!!! They SELL spirits!!!! Can you believe that? They supposedly 'summon' the spirits and bind them to pieces of jewelry or stones to 'serve' you. I'm not saying that I believe it, but the whole concept is completely disturbing!!!! What gives them the authority to choose the destiny of something as sacred as one's soul? They even sell creatures such as djinn (genies) and fey (fairy folk). Oh yeah and the funniest thing about it is that they have nymph spirits to 'fulfill your sexual desires'. Don't believe me?

http://www.creepyhollows.com/

No comments: