Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nirvana...

WOW! I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. What a shame!!! Well, quick update....
I'm eight months prego with a Crystal/Rainbow child whom I can't wait to meet. I really don't have much longer seeing as they're taking her on the 27th which is this coming Tuesday (5 days away!). My three year old lightworker Zaria is stoked!!! She can't wait to see her little sister, Zoe. They've already met apparently, at least that's what Zaria says. It's soooo cute you should see her spending 'quality time' with my BIG tummy. She'll sing songs and talk to my tummy as if the baby is actually responding. A few days ago Zaria was talking to my belly and burst out into roaring laughter, then looks up at me and says, "mommy, sissy's so silly!" It's the little things like that that makes motherhood soooo rewarding.
On a different note, I've been doing a lot of thinking about what I should do with my life. It's the strangest thing knowing what you're supposed to do, but not knowing exactly how to pursue it. I think after I have the baby, I'll start my reiki training. I can't help but think that's a good place to start. I found a website while trying to find a reiki master/teacher in my area and I found the perfect place for my training. I also found a link to an Interfaith Minister. Did anyone know that they existed???? How awesome is that! A person whose life work is to bring oneness into the world without the discrimination of religion. I think I've just found a little piece of Nirvana!

No comments: